PhoenixBio is thrilled to be attending EASL's International Liver Congress in person at the ExCeL in London, UK on June 22nd - 26th, 2022. Meet with our team to learn more about PhoenixBio's capabilities and how we can help you advance future therapies for HBV, HDV/HBV, HCV, NASH/NAFLD, Gene Editing, Gene Therapy, Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics, and Toxicology.
While you're there, be sure to check posters featuring our humanized liver technology & study services:
- Abstract "THU319": Understanding acute HCV infection kinetics in humanized mice via an agent-based modeling approach
- Abstract "THU303": A persistent HBV infection features spontaneous cccDNA loss and new rounds of infection
- Abstract "SAT426": The discovery of AMS-I-1274, a high potent and orally active
capsid-assembly modulator against hepatitis B virus
- Abstract "SAT434": VIR-2218 plus VIR-3434 combination therapy reduces hepatitis B virus surface antigen levels in vivo
- Abstract "SAT117": Combination of an Acetyl-CoA carboxylase inhibitor and obeticholic acid reduced lipids and bile acids and altered lipid and amino acid metabolism in the liver of humanized mice